Myrna is a compassionate and knowledgeable Realtor who has been listing and selling real estate for more than twenty years. She was raised in Cheltenham and prides herself on knowing Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs very well. Myrna is an accomplished photographer and belongs to a local camera club where she often enters her photographs into competitions and has exhibited her photography on occasion. She often photographs her listings. Myrna's knowledge of photography and understanding of light has enabled her to present her listings in online and print advertising in a way that captivates buyers and generates traffic. Myrna is an aggressive marketer and powerful negotiator. She is effective at articulating all aspects of the real estate business and its contracts and performs the duties of her transactions with the highest degree of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Her availability, knowledge of the industry, and uncompromising commitment to high ethical standards enable her to provide the best quality of service to her clients.
• Associate Broker
• Accredited Buyer Representative
• Member Weichert Multi-million Dollar Sales and Marketed Clubs
• Member Montgomery County Association of Realtors (MCAR)
• Member Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
• PA Instructor of Real Estate Licensure Courses
Myrna was born and raised in Cheltenham, PA. and was graduated from Cheltenham High School. Myrna has experience teaching at the Middle School, High School, and University Levels. She has an undergraduate degree in Music Education and has done graduate study in Education, Music Education, Composition, and Choral Conducting. Myrna taught in the public schools at the middle school, and high school levels. She also taught education courses and supervised student teachers at the University level. Myrna began working in property management in 1990 and acquired a real estate license in 1999. She has been a full-time licensed Realtor since that time, subsequently obtained an Associate Broker's License, and taught the Pennsylvania Real Estate Licensing Courses for several years.
• Cheltenham High School, Cheltenham, PA
• Ithaca College, Ithaca New York - Bachelor of Music in Music Education
• Syracuse University/State University of New York - Master of Science in Education
• Public School Teacher - general music, music theory, and chorus.
• University Level - Teaching education courses and supervising student teachers.
• 9 years experience in property management.
• 20 years experience listing and selling real estate
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 4.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information